Effective Date: September 19, 2008
This website is owned and provided by Kathleen W. Schoenberg, P.A. (“KWSPA”). We can be reached via e-mail email@example.com. Our postal address is: 14545 J Military Trail #226, Delray Beach, FL 33484.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by KWSPA.
Collection and Use of Information
We value and will endeavor to respect your privacy. For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes and collects the domain name of your internet provider and your IP address and other technical information (but not your email address), which does not identify you personally. This information may be used to verify course completion, to improve the content and usefulness of our website and for our marketing purposes.
We also collect, retain in our database, and use information voluntarily provided by you under the following circumstances:
- If you participate in an online survey, we collect non-personally identifiable information, which will be used for internal and our marketing purposes.
- If you request services, products, or other information through this website, we will collect Personally Identifiable Information from you, including Contact Information (name, title, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, fax number, and any other information that might facilitate contacting you) and Financial Information (credit or debit card number, bank account number, and any other information that might facilitate collecting payment from you), which will be used to fulfill requests for such services or products.
- If you register for training or order other products or services through our website, we will collect contact information and may collect financial information from you, to facilitate the registration process or purchase.
- If you correspond with KWSPA via e-mail, we collect your e-mail address and the content of the e-mail, that may be used to address issues raised by you.
- If login to the website we may track what content you view and your time spent viewing the content.
In addition to the uses noted above, KWSPA may use your contact information to market our products and services to you. Please notify us in writing if you do not wish to be marketed to by KWSPA. We do not sell or provide your information to third parties except as necessary to provide our services or to market our products to you.
We will provide the necessary and requested information about your completion of the training course to the State of Florida and to officials at your organization that have been assigned as master users.
KWSPA may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information in response to audits, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
We may transfer the data we have in the event of a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or other corporate transaction involving KWSPA or its assets.
Changes and Modifications
Products and Programs
KWSPA may add, delete, or change the content or scheduling of the products and programs presented on this website at any time without notice.
Security of KWSPA’s website
KWSPA cannot guarantee the security of information collected through this website or stored in its data systems, the accuracy of the information posted on or accessed through this website, or that the site is error and virus-free.
We may host this website at a third-party hosting center that is not directly under our control.
Updating Your Information
Upon written request, we will provide you with the contact information and financial information that we have collected and maintained about you. You can review and/or update this information by writing to us at the e-mail or postal address at the top of this page.
This website may contain links to other sites. KWSPA has no control over the information and privacy policies and practices of those websites, and is not responsible for their content, collection and use of information, or freedom from error or viruses. It is your responsibility to recognize, by paying attention to your browser’s address bar, when you are leaving KWSPA’s site.
This Privacy Statement forms part of the Terms & Conditions for use of this website. You should also review the Terms & Conditions, as your use of this website and any dispute arising under this Privacy Statement is subject to the terms and conditions contained therein.